• Fabricated construction
• Minimizing of heat loss of process temperature due to optimized thermal insulation of body, bonnet
(uncooled) and paddle.
• Thermal insulation comprising various Materials.
• Optimization of thermal insulation, allowing for water cooling of only the body seats and paddle
• Special design cooling water passages provide optimum flow
• Sealing in both directions, floating paddle Design
• Valve actuation in accordance with customer’s requirements
• Pressure rating up to PN 6 (Max)
• Service temperatures up to 1650 °C (3000 °F)
• Nominal diameters up to 3500 mm (140 inch)
• Other sizes or operating conditions on request
This design guarantees:
• Considerable reduction of required quantity of cooling water (also during emergency operation)
• Extended operational life of the valve due to increased thermal insulation, reducing thermal
stresses to the valve.
• No deposits in cooling water channels
• Due to optimized design valve is easily Maintained
• Reduced operating costs due to: - decreased heat loss of process temperature - reduction in amount
of cooling water required.